Julian & Olivia Oxenberg

Here We Grow!!!!


Nanny Karina is out of town for a wedding so mommy is home with us. Grandma Pam is helping out too! We were out and about today - taking on Miami. First, a stop at Bayside where we watched all the tourists and sat like champs while mommy and Grandma ate lunch. Then we strolled down to mommy's office where all of our adoring fans were waiting. They could hardly contain themselves!! I believe there was drool - and not from drooly-Julian. AND - we graduated to big-kid car seats - backwards facing. Pictures of that tomorrow.

Now mommy and daddy are off to celebrate Pop Pop's 94th birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POP POP! We Love You.







2 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    Correction: Then we strolled down to mommy's office where SOME of our adoring fans were waiting.

    I am heartbroken that I missed them, Angela, but I loved hearing the reports!

    - Liza

  2. Anonymous  

    Upon further inspection, I have just noticed that this entire party that I missed out on took place at MY DESK! Harumph!

    - Liza (again)

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)